Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Summer Love

It twas by accident we met
into a pile of dull, familiar somehow you crept
Astonishing good luck or destiny; its yet to be seen,
But I have a strong feeling if you know what I mean.

I let out a gasp as you got closer,
My heart wasn't expecting this sort of roller-coaster.
But once you here and I was set completely at ease,
I am always so comfortable; never too tight do you squeeze.

You make me feel beautiful every single day,
Deep thought to my appearance has quickly faded away.
All in situations of life you are perfect
For me keeping free and feeling worth it.

Each morning I jump out of bed with glee
Knowing you're in the drawer waiting for me
Then together we stay all the day long
Never once parting because our love is that strong

From the very first second Mom loved you,
You remind her of days when she had a poofy 'do'.
Dad thinks your weird and out of wack
But it give time and he'll love you back.

Dearest high waisted, capri, flair, cropped wonder
Buying you was certainly no blunder!
Giving my 30$ away was such a joy
You are so much better than any dumb boy.

Me and you together all summer, what a dream!
Adventures are coming with us as a team.
A good pair of summer jeans is really all you need,
To have your heart calmed and your mind freed.






*This was meant to be comical. But really I love these pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment